Driver to Divers
![]() |
| Bandung Driver |
Java tour traveling from a driver in Bandung that has experienced more than 7 years. in 2012 the mid trying to stand alone, equipped with the experience of travelers from Europe, Asia and the USA.
As a driver bandung, I understand very well bandung tour, Bandung tour includes Tangkuban Perahu, Ciater hot spring, shopping fashion house, Jalan Dago, Riau and Jl Pasar Baru. actually bandung tour not only that. even though i only driver in Bandung but I also fully understand the other tourist spots in Bandung. like kawah putih tour, Boscha house in mlabar.
![]() |
| Kawah Putih Tour |
Depart from bandung driver I try to keep moving forward, not only as a driver bandung, I can walk and not just in Bandung, even java bali else I can.
![]() |
| Overland java bali at Ijen Crater (trekking) |
I am indeed originated from a driver in Bandung, but because of the desire to continue learning and to want my knowledge about tourism in Java, I finally mastered several activities such as rafting, diving, treking, hikking, snorkeling and other outdoor activities.
![]() |
| As a Diver guide in Menjangan Island |
Rental car I open it always use an experienced driver and mastered several languages, the English driver will surely find many of the travelers, because only a driver who can speak English, travelers can save their expenses.
By using a rental car in the company of the driver who can speak English will allow travelers to interact with the local community, not only that, a driver even know the way to the tourist attractions and even if both requested to address any particular driver will know better.
![]() |
| Tour to Java Bali Overland |
Even if travelers want java bali adventure tour or in Bandung, I can arrange a tour once supirnya.tentunya even I will give you a competitive price in order to save expenses travelers.
![]() |
| As a Rafting Guide at Citarik river |





