Owner


        My parents gave agung nugroho name, I was born and raised in Jakarta the capital city of indonesia, I went to school majoring in Jakarta flight techniques and the framework of aircraft engines and finished my studies at university ATEC IPTN  bandung engineering design, where the center of the aircraft industry indonesia flying. In collage I liked hiking, survival camping ground and diving, I just ordinary people.
Because my experience in mountaineering, survival camping ground, diving, technique of machine, computer and driving at a travel agent for euoropean tourists as a tour guide and driver, now I am trying to build their own business. My educational background rather than travel or foreign languageeducation, but experience from my current job that taught me, as the saying goes "experience is a good teacher".

I’ve been in five years traveling world, here I stand alone in my sister also helped with my brothers and sisters. With this experience I try to capitalize their own self sufficient with existing capabilities, I hope you choose our beliefs, so that we can show the best place you want to visit during stay on the island of Java.

my main mission to help the tourist who wish to visit the island of java by providing a vehicle that is quite good as well with very competitive prices or maybe even cheaper when compared to the travel agent rates without compromising the comfort and amenities the vehicle it self. It is also possible if you need a tour package that includes a hotel.

Popular posts from this blog

Erotic Temple on Java Lawu Mountain

Java Peak “Nirwana on Karimun Jawa”

Underwater Paradise

Face to Face with Power of Nature

White Crater The New Highlight Bandung than Tangkuban Perahu Volcano